- Based on display LS013B4DN04 from Sharp
- Display technology: reflective active matrix memory LCD module with CG silicone thin film
- Display useful in daylight applications
- SPI interface
- Diagonal size: 1.35 inch
- No of pixels: 96x96
- Module supply voltage: 3.3V, the display is supplied with 3.0V via on-board LDO
- No backlight
- View area: 24.192 × 24.192 mm
- Dot size: 0.252 x 0.252 mm
- Operating temperature: -10 to + 60 degrees Celsius
- No of colors: 2 (silver and white)
- Standard 14 pos serial expansion connector interface (2x7 shrouded pin header, 100 mil spacing)
- 32 x 50 mm module size
- 3.2 mm mounting holes in 22 x 41 mm pattern
The Memory LCD Module can be used directly with any of the following Embedded Artists boards:
- OEM Base Board - included in the LPC1788 / LPC4088 / LPC3250 Developer's Kit.
- AOA Application Kit
It is simple to interface the standard 14-pos serial expansion connector with any custom design.
The Memory LCD Module is an Evaluation product, not designed for integration or long time availability.