- 8-bit or 16-bit parallel interface. Only occupies 2 addresses (i.e., one address pin).
- or serial 8-bit (SPI-like) interface (max 10 MHz clock)
- Diagonal size: 3.2 inch
- Display technology: TFT
- Display mode: Transmissive
- No of pixels: 240xRGBx320 (QVGA size)
- Supply voltage: 2.5-3.3V
- White LED backlight, with PWM control
- View area: 48.6 x 64.8 mm
- Dot size: 0.2025 x 0.2025 mm
- Operating temperature: -20 to + 70 degrees Celsius
- No of colors: 262K (if 18-bit mode), 65k (if 16-bit mode)
- 2x20 pin list (100 mil spacing) is required to interface the module
- 93x83 mm module size
- Board includes TSC2046 touch screen controller (from TI) with SPI interface
The QVGA display can be used directly with any of the following Embedded Artists Base Boards:
- OEM Base Board Basic - included in the LPC2468 Developer's Kit.
- LPC31xx Base Board - included in the LPC3131 and LPC3152 Developer's Kits.
It is also simple to interface the display via simulated memory bus (via GPIO) or via a SPI interface from any of NXP's LPC1000/LPC2000/LPC3000 series.