The following resources are available for download either directly below or from our support site after registration of the LPC2478 OEM Board.
Product Change Note (PCN)
Sample Software Disclaimer
- Several sample applications
- Accelerometer - Demonstrates how to read the accelerometer sensor, via analog inputs.
- Digital to Analog Converter - Audio - Demonstrates how to use the digital to analog converter (DAC). An audio application that outputs a sequence of samples from a WAV-file.
- CAN - Demonstrates how to setup and program the CAN channel. Loop back application between CAN channel#1 and #2.
- I2C - PCA9532 io-expander - Demonstrates how to communicate with the PCA9532 io-expander over the I2C interface. Controls LEDs and read keys.
- Joystick - Demonstrates how to read the joystick switch positions.
- QVGA LCD Setup - Demonstrates how to initialize the LCD controller and the external QVGA display. Contains a small graphical library.
- Realtime Operating System Demos - Some sample applications for the RTOS; counting semaphore, interrupts usage, multiple process instantiations, queue handleing, simplest setup, stack usage, timer process.
- RTC / Alarm output - Demonstrates how to program the RTC peripheral (real time clock) and how to activate the external alarm output.
- Interrupt Driven Implementation for UART #1 - Demonstrates an interrupt driven implementation for UART #1.
- Touch Screen - Demonstrates how to use the touch screen. Contains a simple calibration application.
- Polled Ethernet - Demonstrates how to use the Ethernet controller. The example is a simple Ping application.
- QVGA OLED Setup - Demonstrates how to initialize the display controller and the external QVGA OLED display. Contains a small graphical library.
- OLED - Touch Screen - Demonstrates how to use the touch screen for the QVGA OLED display. Contains a simple calibration application.
- uClinux distribution using the 2.6.21 version of the Linux kernel and u-boot v1.1.6 as the bootloader. Note: The distribution has been released to the community and is also available at the LPC2400_uClinux Yahoo group.
- SDRAM initialization code
- Pre-emptive Real-time Operating System (RTOS) - devlivered as binary package
- QuickStart Build Environment based on GCC
- Use CrossWorks - a tutorial about how to use CrossWorks with the LPC2478 OEM Board. The tutorial has been written by Michael Fisher.