The following resources are available for download either directly below or from our support site after registration of the LPC4357 OEM Board.
Product Change Note (PCN)
Sample Software Disclaimer
- Port of LPCOpen v2.12 for LPCXpresso IDE and Keil uVision.
- Alternative project files exist for Keil's MDK-ARM (Keil uVision), as listed below:
- Display - An example of using the 3.2", 4.3" and 7" displays including touch support
- Memreg - Illustrating how to turn on/off memory mapped LEDs on the OEM Base Board
- Audio (I2S) - This example is using the UDA1380 audio code and I2S to play an audio file.
- FatFs - An example using the FatFs module to access the micro SD memory card on the back of the OEM Board.
- Speaker - WAV - This project illustrates the use of the speaker mounted on the OEM Base Board. The DAC output on the LPC4357 is used.
- USB Host - Illustrates the use of nxpUSBlib to detect a USB memory stick.
- Demo Application - The demo application that is (typically) pre-loaded on the board